Monday, May 16, 2011

free write

 Well I did not go on the field trip last week because I do not have those classes. My weekend with my mom did not go very well, but it's okay because she apologized. Over the weekend I tried to do this homework, but the computers on the residential side is messed up, every website is blocked even Google. Today my day started off okay, but it is starting to turn to a bad day. I am going to try my hardest to make it a good day and steer clear of drama and try to control my anger a lot more. I used to take anger management classes, but my house social worker stopped it and I don't know why. Today I am very temperamental and easily aggravated, so I am going to try and not get around people who make me upset. After school I might go up to the dragon's lounge and finish doing my job application. Maybe that will distract me and make my day a little better.

2 comments:

  1. It seems like you have had a rough couple of days. I hope things get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job, Destii I also think you were having bad days but I think you should not let people put you down and remember that you have people at SPA that love and care about you

    ReplyDelete