Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Portfolio - My Educational Experiences





Due to my educational experiences, I am currently just getting caught up to the rest of my class in school. I have moved around a lot during my life and I missed important classes I had to take. I started falling behind in the sixth grade when I started getting suspended too much. After my dad died I really didn't care much about what happened, so I did whatever I wanted and it hurt my education drastically. At the end of the ninth grade year I thought if I kept that up I was never going to achieve y goals I have set for myself, So I worked hard and now I am finally all caught up with the rest of my class. I am getting excellent grades in all my classes and my goal for next school year is to have 4.0. Currently I am focusing on myself and what I have to do and it is working out to my greater advantage. Hey, sometimes it is okay to be selfish.



No comments:

Post a Comment