Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Comment-Seeking Post

 Well today was going good, but then right after fourth period I received bad news from my mom about my uncle. I took it pretty hard and I didn't return back to class because I needed space to think and vent. My boyfriend followed me to make sure I was alright and stayed there just to listen to me complain, so I appreciate that so much. I am grateful that I have close friends that care so much about me and my well-being. I have three day restriction for not letting anyone know where I was at, but it's okay because I know I was in the wrong and I deserve my punishment. I am glad that I am able to stay on my school work no matter the situation. Tomorrow I am going to make up the work I missed while I was taking space.

6 comments:

  1. I think that it is great that you can take responsibility for your actions. We need more people so appreciative like you on this campus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I understand how you feel today my family told me that one of my uncles passed away today so i understand. It's good that you took your punishments lightly unlike other people on this campus that I know of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything going to be ok go thing you're planed to start flesh to go to school tomorrow and make up all the work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Destiny, I am glad you were okay. I am sure you know that people were looking for you. Next time, please just come to me or another adult so we don't need to worry. Many kids on campus are sneaky, so everyone tends to expect the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with MS. Priester and Jojo..but stay strong and keep doing what you are doing. Great job:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job, better half, I like your post because you wrote about how you felt.

    ReplyDelete