Monday, May 23, 2011

SPA Prom 2011

 Prom night was a lot of fun for me mainly because it was a new experience for me. The bus ride seemed like it took a long time, but we finally made it to the Hotel Del Coronado and it was beautiful. When we got there a lot of people were staring at all the students dressed all formal it was kind of funny. We had our prom in the Carousel room and it was gorgeous in there. For dinner we had salads first with dinner rolls then the main course was beef potatoes and some veggies. My date Ivan started choking It was a little scary because they had to do the Heimlich remover on him. After that I took a lot of pictures with my sister and friends. They played good music there, so I was able to get Ms. Robin, Wayne, and Thomas to dance with Ema and I. Over all I think it was a really great prom night and I would love to do it over again.

2 comments:

  1. We have next year to have that kind of fun again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What caued Ivan to choke? That sounds scary. I am glad you know how to do the Heimlich maneuver.

    ReplyDelete