Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Playwrights Project Play Completion Reflection

Now that my play is completed I feel a sence of relief and total joy. Working on my play these last couple of weeks has been torture because at times I got writer's block and didn't know what else to add in. Throughout the five weeks I have worked hard to remeber everything clearly and fix it appropiatly, but also stick as close to the truth as possible. Yesterday I was really irritated because my play was not printing out right and I did not know how to fix it so it would print correctly. I am nervous about actors coming to our school to preform our plays because my play was an autobiographical and I'm nervous about the preceptions people will get from my play.

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with you. This week has been a torture for all of us. Well at least you finished your play. It is a relief. Good job on finishing you play and your blog post.

    ReplyDelete