Thursday, June 2, 2011

Playwrights Project Play Performance Paragraph

Today four actors came to preform parts of our plays I felt three different emotions at once, I was nervous, happy, and a little bit sad. I was nervous because I didn't know how the audience would react to my play being preformed. I wanted everyone to like my play and not think it was boring or judge it. I felt happy because everyone did great on their plays and the actors preformed them well. I also felt happy because my play came out good and I was able to see parts that I could improve on. While my play was being preformed I looked over and my sister Genevieve was crying, so I kind of felt a bit sad and guilty, Because I did an autobiography on my life, but I didn't think about how my sister would feel also having to watch it happen over again. It was hard on me to watch, so I know my sister was having a hard time. All in all I think everyone did awesome on their plays and should keep up the good work.

1 comment:

  1. Your play was awsome and it's normal to cry if something bad happened in your life and your seeing it all over again.

    ReplyDelete