Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Portfolio - Future

I feel that my future is set for me right now because I am doing everything that needs to be done. A couple of my goals for my future are to recive a 4.0 GPA, Graduate from high school, Get my masters degree in Social Work and therapy, And get a job in the field of social work or marriage therapy. My previous achievement have helped me a little bit to achieve my goals, but i know that I have to work harder to get what I want out of life. I need to continue to focus on school and be self-fish about my education. My family, close friends, teachers, and hopefully my boyfriend will push me so I can achieve some of these goals. I believe I will achieve my goals if i work hard enough, it's all on me no one else, so I just need to stay focused.

2 comments:

  1. I think if you stay focused like you have been you will achieve your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree you should stay foucused, thats the way to achieve your goal.

    ReplyDelete