Wednesday, April 27, 2011

CST Testing Reflection


Well I think testing went okay for me. There are a couple subjects I believe I could have done better on, but I simply didn’t try. I think I passed my English without any problems. English was the easiest subject for me to complete. On the Math section of the test I can say I honestly believe I have failed because I guessed on most of the test. Algebra is not my strong suit and it’s difficult for me to understand. The World History section was a bit complicated, but I do think I have passed with an average on my CST. The reason I give myself this grade is because I haven’t been here all year and I haven’t learned all the material yet, but some things I learned in eighth grade and Ms. West has taught me some subjects also. I really hope everyone has done great on their test, passed with flying colors, and didn’t guess like I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment